At The Fresh Factory, we’ve built a vertically integrated platform from the farm to the shelf. Our focus is on the future of food and beverage, which we believe to be fresh ingredients, clean labels, and plant-based products. We work with dozens of leading brands (and own a few of our own), helping them formulate, manufacture, and distribute their products. We can distribute across the US and into Canada from our headquarters and main facility in Carol Stream, Illinois.
- Diversified: Broad exposure to the future of food and beverage with multiple ways to win, including partner brands and owned brands
- Proven: Solid year-over-year revenue growth with strong gross margins
- Innovative: Adaptable and flexible manufacturing platform with deep experience in formulation and food safety that allows us to launch products in weeks vs. quarters
- Experienced: Led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs with deep knowledge and multiple previous exits
- On-trend: Our platform sits at the center of the fastest-growing sectors in the industry, including both channels (direct-to-consumer brands) and products (fresh and clean label)
The Fresh Factory Reports Strong Q3 2023 Results, with Record YTD Billed Revenue of $17.2M
The Company reported quarterly billed revenue of $5.8M ($7.7M CAD), representing a year-over-year increase of 3.2%. Year-to-date billed revenue of $17.2M ($22.9M CAD) represents a YoY increase of 19.4%. Year-to-date…